Meet The Team
Scott/Director /Group Fitness Co-ordinator & Personal Trainer
A practitioner and student of Health and fitness since 2004, after a 4.5 year stint in the NZ military (Combat Engineer and Naval Ships Diver). Scott is renowned for his technical kickboxing lessons, traditional resistance expertise, highly structured, customized and progressive training cycles and functional training knowledge. His specialized training approach reflects his education, using evidence based research of training principals to achieve changes in body composition, strength, fitness, health and well-being.
He has an 'I'm not here to kiss your butt, only to kick it, if that's what you need' approach, and is dedicated to offering superior training methods to equip clients to reach their potential.
Scott’s wealth of knowledge on the body’s mechanics and nutrition have led him away from trends and fads that endorse supplements of pills and powders. He is instead a firm believer in the education and prescription of a balanced diet, rich in whole foods, complemented by personalized fitness training cycles to ensure effective, long-term weight loss and improved performance and health results.
'I'm dedicated to ensuring Fitness Habitat remains a trainer and client ego free, encouraging and empowering venue.'
* BAppHsc - Human Movement
* Dip Fitness + Dip Sport (Athlete Support services)
* Certificate 3 + 4 in fitness
* Master Functional Trainer - Kettle bells 1 + 2 (advanced), Suspension, Power bags, Battle ropes, Functional Mobility
* Metafit (High Intensity Interval Training) Coach
* Thump boxing instruct lvl 1 + Advanced
* Inform Academy - Postural assessment and corrective exercise prescription + Flexibility + Shoulder function
If your looking for a experienced trainer you can trust, to deliver a top service, let’s have a chat. Scott 0433 043 676